How to collaborate with GTH
You may collaborate:
- By sending new terms, with or without translation(s), with or without justifying comments.
- By sending new translations (in Spanish or any other language) for any of the terms in the base.
- By giving notice of translations found:
- in translations of Husserl's works (into Spanish or into any other language)
- in some bilingual dictionary
- By commenting or making remarks of any sort, and specially those designed to support the acceptance or rejection of a certain translation(s), or indicating the order of preference for translations for a given term(s).
- Etcetera, etcetera...
All contributions should come with the name, address (geographical or electronical, including telephone and/or fax number) and a brief academic curriculum vitae of the contributor.
The contributions may be annotated by the editor before they are included in the data-base. If included, they will incorporate a reference mark indicating the author, and, in the case of comments intended for the field Discusión, their date as well.
All contributions should be submitted in an email message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, taking care of including "GTH: Collaboration" in the "Subject" field.